Pharmacology and Toxicology 2019
We cordially invites all the participants from all over the world to attend International Conference on Applied Pharmacology and Toxicology will be held in Barcelona, Spain, during September 23-24, 2019.
Toxicology-2019 will provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry. At this gathering we provide a platform for the researchers, with new developments to come to the forefront. Toxicology-2019 hearty welcomes world leaders and professional experts to participate in the International Conference and Exhibition On Applied Pharmacology and Toxicology to share your valuable innovations and suggestions to the next generations. The main theme of the conference is "New Perceptions and Lucid Technologies in Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology."
With its strong emphasis on innovative approaches, the conference offers a chance for scientists and physicians working in different areas of drug development to learn of the new ideas that could help them advance their own research and forge new professional relationships and collaborations. Your Presence at Toxicology-2019 will be a rewarding experience.
Why to Attend ?
- Meet worldwide Experts
- Networking Opportunities
- Greater Focus
- Learn skills and stay up-to-date
- Position yourself as an expert
- New Tips & Tactics
- Learn beyond your field or interest
Young researchers opportunity:
The Young Researcher Awards are part of a global initiative to support early career researchers, with the intention of supporting young researchers in their quest to advance the frontiers of science across a broad range of disciplines. This Award is instituted to recognize and reward young researchers with outstanding track record, a deep commitment to find innovative solutions and potential for high quality research.
We ensure to support and inspire 'Young Researchers' by:
- Showcase your research through oral presentations.
- an opportunity for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Opportunity for young researchers to learn about the research areas of their peers to boost their ability as multidisciplinary researchers.
Best Poster Award
The Best Poster Awards are part of a global initiative to support early career researchers, with the intention of supporting students & young researchers in their quest to advance the frontiers of science & technology across a broad range of disciplines. This Award is instituted to recognize and reward young minds with outstanding track record, a deep commitment to find innovative solutions and potential for high quality research. The prize consists of a certificate and $100, and will be paid after the conference by cheque or bank transfer.
Best Poster Award Nomination Guidelines:
- Originality and Quality of the representation
- Technical/Scientific Strength
- Novelty of the work
- A maximum of 3 prizes will be awarded for the best student posters
- The poster must be prepared and presented by the student
- The student must register for the conference (as student registration)
|Event Date||23 Sep 2019|
|Event End Date||24 Sep 2019|
|Registration Start Date||01 Dec 2018|
|Name of the Organizer:||Phronesis LLC|
|Person of Contact||BDM|