We suggest you must to become an authorized user by registering yourself to have an unstoppable and permanent access to the wide range of content within the portal.
Registering yourself as a member of ‘Global Pharmaceutical Technology’ brings you a lot of benefits as mentioned below;
- Have a wide range of access to all the content (In full) from all the sections such as News, Press Releases, Articles and more. Also, enabled features to share or comment the content or contact the author of the article/content right from the page.
- Access to the download area of most popular, huge readable and trending White Papers within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Receive much more discounts (as in coupon codes) to attend any selected event of your interest from more than 3000+ events from across 180 countries within the Pharmaceutical Industry. Note: To receive such ‘Discounted Coupon Codes’, you must Opt In for ‘Event Alerts Bi-Monthly’ or ‘e-Newsletter Monthly’ while registration.
- Have free access to the Business Profiles up to 5000+ that belongs to multiple divisions of worldwide pharmaceutical industry.
- Have open access to the submission panel where PR Content (Press Releases/News) Or Events & Conferences can be posted from.
Note: Posting an 'Event' or 'PR Content' is on monetary basis.
Important information about your data, if you register on this portal (Global Pharmaceutical Technology):
- You can always access, change or delete the information you provide.
- Unless you agree otherwise when you register, we will only send you emails that let you know about news/press release update Or when somebody responds to your question or comments on the site.
- Your personal details will only be used by the Global Pharmaceutical Technology.
When you register we ask for certain information from you (e.g. Name, Username, E-mail address, Designation, Company, Phone[Optional], State[Optional], Country[Optional] and Fax[Optional]) unless you agree otherwise when you register, we will only use this information:
- For administration procedures, such as when you need a replacement password.
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- To monitor site statistics (e.g. number of registered users per country).